Friday, April 18, 2014

Top Comments #2

We belong to very rich business family. My wife is very fair, flawless with pretty glowing face i.e. Aish type. In just 4/5 months after marriage, I hardly get arousal of sex with her (Shilpi) as I used see as if fairy or plastic barbie doll. Our sex session were getting colder day by day. But she never camplaint out of shyness or respect, but I used to pain a lot seeing her tireless efforts to wake up my tool. Lying by side, I often seen her tears rolling on her sweet cheeks. One day, a muslim molested her in lift alone. She come home crying, we rush to Police Station. There she shown lady constable the bruishes and nails marks on her boobs, chest and waist. Her lips were swallon, cheeks were teethed and neck has chewing marks. We left for home on assurance of Police. At home, She keep on crying whole night. But I was getting horny of thinking how that man have enjoyed her. I knew muslim do very hard sex, and I find this an opportunity to get my wife further screwed. Next 2/3 days I visited the Police and found the man (Hanif Khan). I get him released, took him to nearby tea stall where we talked. He was stunned when I told him “meri biwi ka rape karoge, lekin video banaana hai samjhe…Taaki …main yah sab usse se talaak lena ke liye kar rahaa hu, aur tu yeh nahi bataayega usse”. I gave him flat keys and plan. Next day, I installled hidden cameras in the bedroom, and broke sauce glass botel on the floor. Shilpi come running I told “sorry, please ise saaf akr dena mujhe office jaldi jaana hai”. This was my plan to engage her in beroom only so when Hanif enter she have no chance to run away. I was very excited in the office thinking of how Shilpi might be fucking. Around 2PM, Hanif SMS me “ITS done SIR…”. I rushed to home, but to my surprise she was not criyng at all. She was behaving normal only is she was avoiding eye contacts. She bring tea and left for work. I rushed to bedroom, that was also clean and neat. I collceted the recording CD from system, and left to my study room to see. I was trembling of excitement when I turn the film on my laptop. Hanif was right, he rape her badly she struggled a lot for hours. But failed, Hanif was expert to make Shilpi surrender completely. Later, even Shilpi enjoyed him. I was so aroused that I took my tool and start masturbuting seeing how Shilpi was co-operating. My tool got so hard on seeing Shilpi getting fuck of life. And soon I get released, in the movie Shilpi was sucking Hunif tool like whore. I called Hanif, “great yaar tune to kamal kar diya…” “ he told” Sir, aapki BIWI bahut mast hai… ajatak mujhe itna mazza kabhi nahi aaya… aap chaho to paise le lo… parr mujhe phir dubaara chahiye wo…” I told “Hanif Bhai, ab wo teri hai.. khub chod usse… bus mujhe Video karne denaa…. Main khud tujhe paisa doonga usse chodne ke… aaj se har chudai ka 5 hazaar milega… kal phir aaiyo… aur haa aaj raat ko phone karna usse… GANDI baaten karyio…chal bye”.
That’s how I made my wife getting fucked by Hanif. Hanif and I never let her known. I used see the bvideos, and pay Hanif the money I promised. But just after 2 month, Shilpi confessed that she is pregnant with another man. I pretended angerily she start crying and trembling told Hanif did this. I took her in arms, and told its OK darling. Enjoy... She was surprised, and smiled. First time, she saw thru my eyes and asked, “sach aapko koi aapti nahi hai…I luv u”. I bring her hand to my tool it was hardest she was thrilled. Now she knew I enjoy her being fucked by Hanif.


No comments:

Post a Comment